travel united states arizona sedona chapel of the holy cross

ARCHITECT: Richard Hein, August K. Strotz - Anshen & Allen (1956)

The Chapel of the Holy Cross was commissioned by local rancher Marguerite Brunswig Staude.
Arizona Senator Barry Goldwater assisted in obtaining a special-use permit for the project.

TRAVEL:
1997 -


unless noted otherwise all images copyright d. holmes chamberlin jr architect llc



Chapel of the Holy Cross, Sedona, Arizona, 1997.



Chapel of the Holy Cross, Sedona, Arizona, 1997.



Chapel of the Holy Cross, Sedona, Arizona, 1997.



Chapel of the Holy Cross, Sedona, Arizona, 1997.





copyright d. holmes chamberlin jr architect llc
page last revised april 2015